Men's Grooming in Kenya
An increasing number of women prefer men’s bath and shower products, as they claim the scent lasts longer, and retail slightly cheaper than products targeted towards women. This not only produces a cost saving, but also sensory advantages. Brands are therefore formulating unisex body washes to appeal to those female consumers who are shifting to male-focused products.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- An Increasing Number of Women Prefer Men's Bath and Shower Products
- Brands Focus on Men's Skin Care, Which was Previously Not A Priority
- Men's Shaving Witnesses Growth in 2018; However, This Is Expected To Slow Down
- Competitive Landscape
- Hasbah Kenya (the Procter & Gamble Co) Leads Men's Grooming
- Growth in Men's Shaving Is Set To Be Driven by Men's Post-shave
- Premium Men's Fragrances Maintains Its Lead Ahead of Mass Men's Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Growth and the Dominance of Mass Products
- Middle-class Consumers Expect More Premium Products
- Local Manufacturers Pose Strong Competition for International Players
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To Both the Mass and Premium Segments
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources