Men's Grooming in Kazakhstan
In 2018, having a beard or an unshaven look was increasingly popular amongst men from large towns who follow modern lifestyles and are open to experimenting with their look – not usually employees at state institutions, which have strict rules about appearance. In addition, in Almaty and Astana (Nur-Sultan) there are several barber shops which offer different services in terms of hair styling and shaving. Both of these trends had a negative impact on sales of men’s pre-shave and post-shave produ...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Kazakhstan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Growing Popularity of Barber Shops and Beards Has A Negative Impact
- A Natural and Organic Product Positioning Is An Opportunity for Future Growth
- Population Growth and Real GDP Increase Support Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Increasing Demand for Economy Brands
- Active New Product Developments
- the Procter & Gamble Co Remains the Leading Player
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- A Positive Performance for Beauty and Personal Care in 2018
- Continuous Growth in Interest in Natural, Eco-positioned Products
- the Strong Prevalence of International Companies and Their Innovations
- Modern Grocery Retailers Support Manufacturers in New Product Developments
- Digitalisation Is One of the Main Tools for Progress and Expansion in Kazakhstan
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources