Men's Grooming in Ireland
Irish males are expected to continue to increase their interest in men’s grooming and looking the best that they can. Social norms in Ireland are expected to continue to change as society becomes more accepting of individuals and it will no longer seem unusual for males to invest time and money in improving their appearance. There is strong potential for further investment in new product development to meet the needs of male consumers and this will help the category grow over the forecast period...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Ireland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Becoming A Social Norm
- Brexit Remains A Challenge for Manufacturers and Brand Owners
- Less Gender Positioning in Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Investment in Technology Allows Gillette To Maintain Brand Loyalty
- New Innovation in Men's Hair Care for Greying Hair
- Trend for Smoother Body Hair Sees the Launch of A Body Shaving Stick for Men
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Premium Sales Driving Overall Beauty and Personal Care Sales Growth in 2018
- An Increase in the Number of Domestic Brands Growing Their Sales
- L'oréal (uk) Leads A Relatively Fragmented Market
- Innovation Is the Key Driver of Beauty and Personal Care Sales
- An Uncertain Future for Players Pending the Outcome of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources