Men's Grooming in Ireland
In a society in which men are not encouraged to take excessive pride in their appearance for fear of being considered unmanly, globalisation and access to international media are changing the perceptions of Dominican consumers and making it more socially acceptable for men to take care of their image with beauty and personal care products. An example of the shifting of perceptions in the country and the acceptance of the men’s grooming trend is the high current value growth of men’s skin care in...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Will Continue To See Retail Value Growth Despite Brexit
- manscaping Set To Continue To Drive the Popularity of Skin Care and Post-shave Products
- Women To Drive Sales in Premium Men's Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Gillette Owner Procter & Gamble (mfg) Ltd Continues To Dominate Sales
- New Formulations and Innovations Remain Growth Factors
- Mass Products Continue To Outsell Premium Counterparts
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Disposable Income Levels Rising and Benefiting Sales of Beauty and Personal Care
- An Post's Addresspal Eases Cross-border Shopping
- L'oréal (uk) Ltd Is the Leading Player With Strength in Both Premium and Mass
- Innovation Remains A Key Driver of Growth
- Sales Set To Continue To Grow Despite the Challenge of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources