- MEN'S GROOMING IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Shaving Is Strongly Influenced by Devaluation of Local Currency
- Premium Men's Bath and Shower Will Be Strongest Performer Over Forecast Period
- Men's Skin Care Expected To Be Another Strong Performer
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Brand Awareness Helps the Procter & Gamble Co To Maintain Leadership
- Narrow Positioning But Strong Second Position for Bic by Sté Bic SA
- Lack of Interest in Direct Sellers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Factors Contributing To Positivity of Beauty and Personal Care in Georgia
- Stability of Currency Rate Benefits Premium Products
- Three Distinct Leaders of Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Returning Popularity of Premium Products Due To New Development
- Forecast Period Expected To Bring Continued Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Men's Grooming in Georgia
At a glance, men’s shaving might give the impression of an emerging category, due to its continual strong value growth. However, volume sales are high enough to assess men’s shaving as quite mature. The devaluation of local currency against the US dollar and the euro has resulted in increasing prices of products from countries that did not face similar devaluation. Men’s shaving offers basic products and therefore, is not price sensitive; the increased unit prices did not lead to decreasing volu...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.