Men's Grooming in Finland
Men’s grooming categories are in different stages of maturity. Men’s shaving is very mature, whilst other areas such as skin care are still immature. In the last two years of the review period there were substantial launches in men’s mass ranges. 2016-2017 launches included local Berner’s XZ for Men, Unilever Finland’s Dove Men + Care and Mäurer & Wirtz’ Tabac Gentle Men ranges. Within premium category, on the other hand, launches, apart from fragrances, were infrequent. Mass products are expect...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mass Products Will Continue To Dominate Men's Grooming
- Men's Skin Care and Deodorants Will Offer Some Opportunities To Premium Brands
- Private Label Penetration Could Increase If Suitable Products Are Launched in the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Finland's Stable Lead Position Consolidated by Its Gillette Brand
- Unilever Finland Strengthens Its Share in Men's Grooming
- Local Lumene Rebranded Its Men's Grooming Portfolio
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Boundary Between Premium and Mass Categories Becomes Blurred in Beauty and Personal Care
- After A Poor Performance During the Review Period, Beauty and Personal Care Rebounds in 2017
- Intense Competition Continues To Have An Impact on Unit Prices
- Natural Features Are Penetrating the Mass Category
- Growth Expected in the Forecast Period, But Value Will Be Undermined by Intense Competition
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources