Men's Grooming in Egypt
In men’s grooming in Egypt, men’s pre-shave was the main driver of growth in 2018, witnessing one of the highest growth rates due to the stabilisation of prices. Men’s pre-shave products are seeing growing sales due to their importance for daily use by a wide base of men. Men’s razors and blades also continues to see sales growth, especially after the introduction of more varieties since late 2017. Other men’s grooming categories also witnessed growth in 2018 due to the general stabilisation of...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Shaving Continues To Dominate Men's Grooming
- Hypermarkets Anticipated To Grow
- Small Categories Are Not As Popular But Are Still Growing
- Competitive Landscape
- the Procter & Gamble Co Maintains Its Position
- Marico Egypt Leads Men's Hair Care
- Men's Skin Care Products Still Need More Time
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Egypt Witnesses Stabilisation Which Positively Influences Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- General Stabilisation Seen in the Economy and Prices
- Competition Is in Mass Brands' Favour
- Natural Product Trends Are Changing the Competitive Arena
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Anticipated To Grow
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources