Men's Grooming in Ecuador
Fragrances is the most important category amongst men’s grooming. Its performance during 2015 and 2016 was negatively affected by increasing taxes and import restrictions, which impacted prices to the end consumer whilst the entire fragrances category witnessed steep declines in retail value and volume sales. Nevertheless, during 2017 and 2018, as consumer confidence marginally recovered, and raw materials’ costs declined, the category was reactivated, resulting in volume increases. This positiv...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mass Men's Fragrances Recover Sales
- Men Continue To Search for Standard Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Women Are the Main Purchasers of Men's Grooming Products, But That Is Beginning To Change
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Leads Men's Grooming
- Ecuabic Leads Men's Shaving
- Men's Grooming Marketing Efforts Focus on Traditional Categories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Low Value Growth in 2018
- After Becoming More Optimistic About the Economy in 2017, Consumers Are Wary of Spending, As Future Is Uncertain
- International Brands Lead Sales, But Domestic Brands Increase Their Shares
- Multiple Benefits and Natural Components Leading New Product Development Trends
- Slow Growth Expected for Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources