Men's Grooming in Colombia
Recent metrosexual and lumbersexual trends have changed the perception of masculinity beauty; according to official sources, there are 900 barber shops in Colombia and their sales have increased 20% over the review period. Male grooming continues to develop, as more men are paying attention to their appearance and skin and therefore incorporating men’s toiletries in their daily routines; however, with consumers observing a decline in their disposable incomes, this category has seen its growth sl...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men Slowly Adopt Grooming Routines
- Developing Simple and Multifunctional Products for Men To Actively Engage Them
- Women As Purchase Influencers
- Competitive Landscape
- Redesigning Stores and Marketing Strategies To Meet Male Grooming Needs
- Procter & Gamble Leads Men's Grooming
- Brands Adapt To Male Beauty Demands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Recovery Helps Market Achieve Modest Annual Growth
- Multifunctional Products on the Rise
- Hard Discounters and Pharmacies Continue To Gain Ground
- Trend for Natural Products Sign of Consumers' General Health Consciousness
- Informed Consumers and Better Shopping Experiences Drive Growth in All Beauty Categories
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources