Men's Grooming in Chile
More barber shops opened in Chile in 2017, favoured by the growing trend of sporting a beard. Even though in Chile it is far from being as important a trend as in Brazil, where there has been a surge in barber shop chains, the beard trend is gaining ground in Chile, mostly in the capital. These outlets reinforce the concept of masculinity and appear like clubs, as they feature added services such as a glass of whisky or a beer. Consumers are looking for professional treatments and experiences, w...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Increase in Barber Shops Drives the Growth of Men's Grooming
- Men's Deodorants Sees Slower Value Growth
- Men's Skin Care Is An Untapped Category That Is Starting To Break Stereotypes
- Competitive Landscape
- the Importance of Multifunctional Products
- Marketing and Fashion Are Key Factors in Men's Purchasing Decisions
- Direct Sellers Are Also Taking Advantage of the Potential in Men's Grooming
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Slower Value Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- the Distribution Landscape Is Changing
- Multinationals Continue To Lead Thanks To Strong Brand Recognition and Advertising
- Specification Dictates Product Launches
- Slow Growth Is Forecast, But There Will Be Room for Innovation
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources