- MEN'S GROOMING IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Traditional Categories Should Drive Growth in the Coming Years
- Trading Down and Beards Contribute To Slowing Growth of Razors and Blades
- Competitive Landscape
- Despite A Positive Outlook Ahead, Mainstream Brands Are Reducing Their Portfolios in Short Term
- Procter & Gamble Reduces Prices and Increases Investments in Cheaper Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Remains A Challenging Year for Beauty and Personal Care in Brazil
- Natura Cosméticos SA Makes A Bold Move by Acquiring the Body Shop
- Natura Cosméticos Regains Leadership
- Innovation Trend Intensifies in 2017
- Positive Outlook Ahead, Despite Challenging Short-term Scenario
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Men's Grooming in Brazil
Men’s fragrances contributed the strongest growth within the category over the review period, much influenced by local interest in fragrances overall. Besides the inherent interest amongst local consumers in fragrances, men’s grooming’s performance was also positively affected by the increase in sales of men’s toiletries. However, in addition to the dynamic men’s fragrances, forecast sales growth is also expected to see a positive contribution from men’s shaving.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.