Men's Grooming in Belarus
Per capita consumption of grooming products remained lower than in neighbouring countries. However, men in Belarus continued to pay increasing attention to grooming products although this was limited by conservatism, with the majority still cautious about trying new products and brands. Healthy lifestyles, growing interest in sport and gym use are expected to stimulate growth in men’s bath and shower, hair care and deodorants.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Hygiene Standards and Focus on Personal Appearance Continue To Stimulate Growth
- Barber Shops and Beards Trend Cause Slowdown in Men's Shaving Growth
- Mass Grooming Products Continue Their Dominance Over Premium
- Competitive Landscape
- Popular Foreign Brands Continue To Dominate
- Price, Product Variety and Availability Remain the Major Determinants of Consumer Choice
- Local Companies Increase Their Product Bases Due To Strong Demand for Inexpensive Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economic Conditions and Market Trends Stimulate Growth
- Growing Interest in Asian Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Dominated by Foreign Players
- Most New Product Developments Were Offered by Local Companies
- Economic Recovery and Competition Between Leading Players To Stimulate Stable Value Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources