Men's Grooming in Austria
Men are expected to continue showing increasing interest in men’s toiletries throughout the forecast period. In 2018, men’s skin care recorded the most dynamic current value growth within men’s grooming. The range of men’s skin care products is continuously being extended. During 2018, Lornamead extended its brand’s Brisk range of skin care products, as did Estée Lauder Cosmetics under its premium brand Tom Ford. Beiersdorf launched new facial care products under its brand Nivea for Men. Manufac...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Interest in Men's Toiletries Flourishes
- Product Launches for Beards
- the Trend Towards Growing A Beard Leads To A Decline in Men's Shaving
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Austria Maintains Its Lead
- Companies Which Focus on Men's Toiletries Benefit
- Private Label Is Expected To Increase in Men's Grooming
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Stable Growth
- Natural Beauty and Personal Care Products Continue To See Growth
- Multinationals Continue To Dominate Beauty and Personal Care
- A Vast Number of Product Launches
- the Demand for Beauty and Personal Care Products Is Set To Increase
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources