Men's Grooming in Argentina
The men's grooming category is still underdeveloped in Argentina although it slowly beginning to grow in importance. The demand, and also the supply of products, continues to be limited to traditional categories such as men’s fragrances, men’s shaving, men’s deodorants and men’s hair care, while more modern and sophisticated categories such as men's skin care remain negligent. Men's fragrances is by far the most important category within men's grooming, followed by men's razors and blades. In th...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- A Category With Few Products and With Low Publicity
- Men's Grooming Contracts But Several Categories Avoid the Economic Crisis
- Men's Skin Care Is A Category With High Potential But Still Insignificant
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Selling Companies Are Not Just for Women
- New Products Are Focused on Innovation
- the Category Has A Promising Future
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Volume Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Fall for the Third Year in A Row
- A Change in Consumer Behaviour Favours the Other Grocery Retailers Channel
- Direct Selling Companies Become Multichannel
- Launching Products With Natural Ingredients Is Key To Attracting Consumers
- Very Favourable Outlook for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources