Men's Grooming in Algeria
Algerian men are expected to start paying more attention to their personal appearance over the forecast period. Together with changing lifestyle trends and a rising number of urban professionals, this should positively impact demand for men’s grooming products, particularly those claiming to offer added-value benefits. In addition, the expected increasing visibility of men’s grooming products thanks to ongoing development of modern retailing will positively influence penetration and consumer awa...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Is Expected To See A Positive Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Expected Slowdown in Men's Grooming Over the Forecast Period
- Changing Lifestyle Trends Are Projected To Diversify the Offer in Men's Grooming
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Leads Men's Grooming in Algeria
- Restriction on Imports Is Giving Local Players Good Investment Opportunities
- Growing Risk of Informal Market Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Demographic Trends and Lifestyle Changes Drive Sales
- Challenging Economic Environment Drives Demand for Mass Products
- International Brands Still Dominate But Domestic Players Are Gaining Ground
- Restrictions on Imports Slow Down New Product Launches
- the Outlook Is Positive Despite Economic Challenges
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources