Men's Grooming in the US
Over the review period, men’s shaving faced tough times in the US. In 2017, despite the aggressive strategies of traditional players and the success stories of direct-to-consumer brands, the category saw its sales drop once again. The biggest players tried several strategies, from launching their own subscription clubs (as Procter & Gamble did with Gillette on Demand and Edgewell with Schick Hydro Connect) and cutting prices to attract consumers back, to expanding lower-priced lines to attract n...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Shaving Continues To Struggle
- Consumers Want It All: Affordable, Convenient, Personalised and Premium
- the Future Will No Longer Depend on Features, at Least in Shaving
- Competitive Landscape
- Shaving Clubs Are Only Part of the Equation
- Retailers Join the Battle
- Innovation From Both Small and Large Brands, Premium and Mass
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Concept of Natural Taps Into Different Areas, Lacking A Standard Definition
- Established Brands Invest in Emerging, Indie and Niche Products
- Trending Ingredients Heavily Feature in New Launches Across Categories
- Millennials' Purchasing Power Increases, Driving Trends
- Internet Retailing Grows in Significance
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources