Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH in Retailing (Germany)
Media-Saturn-Holding is planning on expanding its Media Markt network both in Germany and internationally in 2017 as it has identified a customer need for a more personalised in-store service. In Russia, for example, the company is planning to double its 67 stores, starting from 2017.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEDIA-SATURN-HOLDING GMBH IN RETAILING (GERMANY)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH: Competitive Position 2016