Mattel Inc in Toys and Games (Philippines)
Mattel brands such as Barbie, Fisher Price, Mega Bloks, Thomas and Friends, Disney Cars, Ever After High, Hot Wheels, and Matchbox are exclusively distributed by RichPrime Global, an operating unit of Richwell Trading Corp. Mattel brands have been present in the Philippines since 1982, when Richwell Trading first started distributing Barbie and HotWheels.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MATTEL INC IN TOYS AND GAMES (PHILIPPINES)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Mattel Inc: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Mattel Inc: Competitive Position 2016