Massmart Holdings Ltd in Consumer Appliances (South Africa)
Massmart Holdings Ltd has focused on expansion since its acquisition by US retail giant, Wal-Mart, in June 2011. The acquisition strengthened Massmart’s supply chain in South Africa. Massmart’s aggressive growth strategy is focused on efficiencies in the supply chain, food retailing, product diversification and footprint expansion.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MASSMART HOLDINGS LTD IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Massmart Holdings Ltd: Key Facts
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Massmart Holdings Ltd: DionWired in Cape Town
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Massmart Holdings Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Massmart Holdings Ltd: Competitive Position 2015