Maspex Slovakia Trade sro in Soft Drinks (Slovakia)

Maspex Slovakia Trade sro in Soft Drinks (Slovakia)

The company’s mission is to offer branded products that are appealing to consumers and to develop its brand power and market value share in Central and Eastern Europe. In 2015, juices, nectars and drinks accounted for 70% of its turnover, with the remaining 30% coming from pasta, cereal products and instant products. However, its part acquisition of Agros Nova has also seen Maspex move into ketchups, jams sauces and soups. The company produces private label soft drinks for several retail...

Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.

Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?

  • Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
  • Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
  • Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
  • Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.

Euromonitor International
March 2016
Strategic Direction
Key Facts
Summary 1 Maspex Slovakia Trade sro: Key Facts
Summary 2 Maspex Slovakia Trade sro: Operational Indicators
Competitive Positioning
Summary 3 Maspex Slovakia Trade sro: Competitive Position 2015

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook