Mars Japan Ltd in Pet Care (Japan)
Mars Japan aims to continue to develop high-quality and nutritious dog and cat food specifically for Japan. Due to the fact that Japan’s pet dog and cat populations are ageing, the company is thus expected to launch more products specially formulated for senior pets in the forecast period. The company is also expected to launch new products for smaller dogs, in response to a growing preference for small breeds in the country.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MARS JAPAN LTD IN PET CARE (JAPAN)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Mars Japan Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Mars Japan Ltd: Competitive Position 2015