Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Mexico: ISIC 402
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Manufacture and Distribution of Gas market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Gas Distribution Services, Production of Non-petroleum Gasses Such as Coal or Water Gas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Manufacture and Distribution of Gas market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF GAS IN MEXICO: ISIC 402
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2010-2015
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2000-2020
- Chart 2 Producer Volume Index vs Producer Price Index 2000-2015
- Table 3 Industry Leaders: Company Production Shares in 2015
- Import and Export
- Table 4 Import and Export 2010-2015
- Chart 3 Import vs Export Growth 2000-2015
- Market and Buyers
- Table 5 Key Market Indicators 2010-2015
- Table 6 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 7 Households: Key Statistics 2010-2015
- Chart 4 Household Expenditure on Manufacture and Distribution of Gas vs GDP 2000-2020
- Chart 5 Household Expenditure on Manufacture and Distribution of Gas vs Population 2000-2020
- Table 8 Supply Structure 2010-2015
- Table 9 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 10 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2010-2015
- Labour Costs
- Table 11 Key Statistics 2010-2015
- Chart 6 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2000-2015
- Chart 7 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2000-2015
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 12 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 8 Attractiveness Index of Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Among Other Mexico Industries
- Chart 9 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 13 Forecasts 2016-2021
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas