- MANOR AG IN CONSUMER FOODSERVICE (SWITZERLAND)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Manor AG: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Manor AG: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Manor AG: Competitive Position 2015
Manor AG in Consumer Foodservice (Switzerland)
Manor is the largest department store chain in Switzerland with 64 department stores in 2015. In consumer foodservice, the company is active in self-service cafeterias with 24 Manora Restaurants and street stalls/kiosks with 15 Appunto outlets. The company aims to put emphasis on homemade and organic products and use more regional ingredients in their restaurants. In 2016, the renovation of five Manora restaurants is planned to attract more consumers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.