Machinery in Turkey
Along with the on-going recovery of the country’s economy, the turnover growth of the Turkish machinery industry accelerated markedly in 2017, due to strong foreign demand. Despite increased of geopolitical risks globally, export growth was fuelled by high demand for Turkish machines on the back of the resumption of new projects and investments worldwide, and the fall of the Turkish lira (down by around 20% against the US dollar in 2017).
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Machinery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: General Purpose Machinery, Special Purpose Machinery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Machinery market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MACHINERY IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Machinery Exports Set To Drive Turkey's Industry Turnover Growth
- Improvements in Turkey's Construction and Metals Sectors Expected To Continue Into 2018
- Industry To Continue Gaining From Higher Investments Within Turkey's Agriculture and Food Processing
- Competitive Landscape
- Machinery Sector To Continue Attracting Attention From Foreign Investors
- Producers Set To Benefit From New Government Incentives To Invest in R&d
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Production Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Industrial Air-conditioning, Packaging and Other General Purpose Machinery Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Agricultural and Forestry Machinery Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Machine Tools Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Cutlery, Hand Tools and General Hardware Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Cost Structure
- Chart 11 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Exports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Imports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 18 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 23 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 24 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 25 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 26 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 27 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry Context
- Chart 28 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 29 Machinery vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 30 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 31 Machinery in Western Europe 2002-2022, USD million