Luxury Timepieces in the United Kingdom
Luxury timepieces achieved solid growth in 2017, despite the growing interest in affordable luxury brands, with luxury watches being offered across an increasingly broad price spectrum. Affordable luxury has been an important factor in driving volume sales among women in particular who are seeking a luxury status symbol with a value price tag. Michael Kors has been the clear champion driving the affordable luxury trend in timepieces, and through sheer volume has managed to compete with high-end,...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Affordable Luxury Gathers Momentum, Particularly in Luxury Women's Timepieces
- Men Continue To Invest in Luxury Timepieces
- Ongoing Threat From Smartwatches, Especially Among Young To Middle-aged Men
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Remain the Most Coveted
- Customisation Remains in Vogue
- Smartwatches Set To Benefit From Further Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth of Luxury Goods in the UK
- Changing Demand From Consumers of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car and Hotel Players Dominate Luxury Goods
- Non-grocery Specialists Remains the Leading Channel While Online Retailing Makes Headway
- Luxury Goods Set To See Solid Forecast Period Growth, Despite Uncertainty Around Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources