Luxury Timepieces in the United Arab Emirates
Luxury timepieces are regarded as an indicator of social status and a safe investment in the United Arab Emirates. However, due to continuing economic recession and the depreciation of incomes, some consumers, mainly in the middle class, have limited their purchases or switched to less expensive goods. Luxury timepieces, together with luxury jewellery and leather goods, were the most popular items amongst foreign buyers historically. The majority of these customers were believed to come from Chi...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Reduced Frequency of Purchase Leads To Decline for Luxury Timepieces
- Internet Retailing Increases Its Presence Amongst Dominating Store-based Retailers
- Competitive Landscape
- Rolex Continues To Lead Luxury Timepieces in the United Arab Emirates
- Luxury Timepieces Witnesses Stiff Competition From Luxury Wearables
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Growth of Luxury Goods Is Slow But Marginally Positive in 2017
- Consumer Confidence Hit by High Costs
- Intensified Competition Affects Product-pricing Strategies
- Consumers Become Accustomed To Shopping Online
- Growth of Luxury Goods Set To Slow Down As Market Matures
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources