Luxury Timepieces in Turkey
Affordable luxury timepieces were on the increase in 2019, offering status and quality, but at a lower unit price compared to high-end luxury players. A strategy luxury players use to attract more value-conscious affluent shoppers, is to launch affordable entry-level models. For example, in 2018, Vacheron Constantin launched its Fiftysix collection, offering contemporary but elegant designs, at a more affordable price point, appealing to entry-level luxury shoppers, and making the brand much mor...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Luxury Timepieces in Turkey
- Euromonitor International
- January 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rise of Affordable Luxury Boosts Value Sales of Luxury Timepieces
- Players Attract Millennials Through Social Media Strategies That Partner With Influencers and Bloggers
- the Rise of Unit Prices Lead To Heightened Value Sales and Increased Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- New Launches in 2019 Include Unconventional Designs, Innovation and Personalisation
- Luxury Players Focus on Their Heritage As They Tempt Consumers With Limited-edition Offerings
- Sportspeople Wear Luxury Timepieces As Players Pay High Sums To Have Their Products Promoted
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Despite A Decline in Growth, the Increase in Tourism, the Rise of Men's Apparel and the Opening of New Luxury Stores, Positively Benefited Luxury Goods
- the Growing Health and Wellness Trend, Customisation and A Desire for Co-ordinated Outfits Shapes Luxury Offerings
- Luxury Car Players Led the Landscape, As Competitors Launch Limited-edition Products To Gain Value Share
- Store-based Retailing Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel, However, Internet Purchases Are on the Rise
- Growth Is Predicted To Increase Over the Forecast Period, Driven by Women in the Workforce and Growth of Luxury Cars
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources