Luxury Timepieces in Thailand
Luxury timepieces registered strong sales declines during 2020 as the COVID-19 pandemic placed significant pressure on demand for non-essential products. Pressure on jobs and disposable incomes due to the uncertainty created by the pandemic in 2020, meant relatively few people were able to justify spending significant sums on luxury timepieces. Instead, most people chose to save their money and postpone non-essential purchases until the economic environment became more favourable. While the inco...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Luxury Timepieces in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- December 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN THAILAND
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- After a decline in sales in 2020, the category returns to growth in 2021 stimulated by new launches
- Industry players continue to see temporary store closures in red zones in 2021 and move many of their advertising and marketing activities online
- After a sole reliance on online marketing in 2020, some exhibitions of luxury timepieces take place in 2021
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Strong sales recovery based on rising demand among younger consumers
- New launches and marketing designed for specific target audiences such as younger demographics, women and sporty people
- Store-based retailers remain predominant though omnichannel strategies increasingly in vogue with players also offering more favourable payment schemes
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- LUXURY GOODS IN THAILAND
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Luxury goods in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for luxury goods?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 10 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources