Luxury Timepieces in Sweden
Growing demand for high-end luxury timepieces was seen in the latter part of the review period, which continued in 2017. Rising disposable incomes and increasing inequality partly explain this development, as more Swedes could invest in these timepieces. After the rise of mid-priced luxury watches, attributed to the growth of the Swedish analogue watch brand Daniel Wellington, and others, the demand for mechanical watches increased. This, along with higher incomes, led to the growing demand for...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Tourists and High-income Swedes Drive Sales of High-end Luxury Timepieces
- Internet Retailing Is Changing the Market for Fashion Luxury Timepieces
- the Threat From Luxury Smart Watches Will Remain Limited
- Competitive Landscape
- High-end Luxury Brands Continue To Take Share From Affordable Luxury Brands
- Marc Jacobs, Rolex and Calvin Klein Display Strong Growth
- Mid-priced Luxury Brands Are Expected To Continue To See Falling Unit Prices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods in Sweden Displays Moderate Growth in 2017
- Stronger Growth in Specific Categories
- Fragmentation, With A High Proportion of International Brands
- Internet Retailing Grows, But Mainly for Affordable Luxury Brands
- Uncertainty Over the Development of Luxury Goods in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources