Luxury Timepieces in Poland
Despite negative global tendencies, sales of luxury timepieces in Poland continued to experience significant growth rates in 2017. Distributors and retailers enhanced their assortment with newly launched brands and models onto the market. Wealthy consumers purchase these products not only as a symbol of prestige or for practical reasons, but also to diversify individual investments in times of fluctuating exchange rates and during unstable economic and political conditions. Wealthy Poles are mos...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Luxury Timepieces Continue To Rise
- Smartwatches Pose No Threat To Traditional Luxury Timepieces
- Growing Interest in Mechanical Timepieces
- Competitive Landscape
- Brand Recognition and Ostentation Drive the Competitive Market in Luxury Timepieces
- Men Continue To Be Drawn To Luxury Timepieces
- Manufacturers Tailor Their New Launches To Offer Affordable Luxury
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods on the Rise
- Ongoing Growth March for Luxury Goods in 2017
- Global Brands Are Synonymous With Luxury and Predominate in the Polish Market
- Growing Trend in Internet Channel, Particularly As A Tool To Engage Directly With Wealthy Consumers
- Luxury Goods Market Set To See More Competition Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources