Luxury Timepieces in the Philippines
The increased retail spaces offered by numerous retailers in the country paved the way for greater opportunities for luxury brands to flourish. Although multi-brand stores continue to spark greater interest from consumers, stand-alone boutiques are garnering attention with their new store concepts and exemplary service. Some of the brands that have entered luxury timepieces are England-based brand Bremont and French luxury brand Mouris. Louis Vuitton opened a new store in Pasay City to offer a h...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Number of Brands for High-end Consumers Through Retailers
- Younger Consumers Comprise Area of Development for Luxury Timepieces
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Player Continues To Strengthen Its Position
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Remains Stable Despite Current Threats To Growth
- Millennials and Mid-income Consumers Boost Sales for Luxury Goods
- Tight Competition Remains Factor in Highly Fragmented Landscape
- Expansion of Physical and Online Retailing Boosts Total Luxury Goods Yet Challenges Individual Brands
- Robust Forecast Period Could Face Threats To Growth in the Longer Term
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources