Luxury Timepieces in the Netherlands
Luxury timepieces saw slightly stronger growth in current value terms in 2017, compared to the previous year. However, this was fuelled by a rise in the category’s average unit price with the category recording a decline in retail volume terms. While both domestic and foreign economies saw a recovery in 2017, which supported greater spending, there is a declining interest in traditional watches. Consumers are increasingly turning to wearables which provide greater functionality beyond just telli...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand Falls for Luxury Timepieces in the Face of Competition From Wearables
- Watches With Sports Features Perform Well
- Consumers Go Online in Search of Best Offer
- Competitive Landscape
- Cartier Extends Lead Through Innovative Actions
- Omega Benefits From Increasing Interest in Active Lifestyles
- Tiffany & Co Ordered To Pay Usd404.5 Million in Damages
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Sees Stronger Growth in 2017
- Changing Attitudes Fuel Growth
- Luxury Cars Dominate
- Internet Retailing Continues To Grow
- Industry Set for Positive Outlook
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources