Luxury Timepieces in Mexico
Although watches is a mature category, leading brands showed stable growth. Leading players aimed to capitalise on the sentimental value associated with gifting a watch as a present, especially for a specific occasion. Rolex, Cartier and Omega are consumers’ top choices to commemorate special occasions, such as graduations, birthdays or anniversaries due to both monetary and emotional value. However, producers of lesser known brands resorted to promotions and monthly payments with no interest in...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Many Consumers Consider Luxury Timepieces An Investment
- Watch Manufacturers Struggle To Adapt To Declining Demand
- Smartwatches Enter the Luxury Arena
- Competitive Landscape
- Top Brands Capitalise on the Opportunities in Mexico
- Samsung Solidifies Its Position in Luxury Timepieces
- Ferrari Launches Models Exclusively for Mexico
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Mexico Represents An Attractive Market for Luxury Goods Manufacturers
- Luxury Consumer Base Continues To Grow
- Key Iconic Brands Maintain A Solid Performance
- Luxury Players Strengthen Their Brands' Retail Presence in Mexico
- Experiential Luxury Goods Will Continue To Drive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources