Luxury Timepieces in India
Although luxury accessories have always posted stronger revenue among women, timepieces is an exception. While women look at a number of different options when purchasing luxury products, including handbags, jewellery and eyewear, men generally look towards purchasing that one statement piece. Timepieces are popular among men as they are not only fashionable accessories, but are also seen as status symbols. Additionally, timepieces are also considered as items that can last many years and which...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Watches Remains Key Revenue Generator
- Local Manufacturers Opting for Multi-brand Retailing To Increase Sales
- Government Taxes Limiting Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Manufacturers Enter India Via Partnerships
- Strong Internet Retailing Sales
- Counterfeit and True Copy Products Inhibiting Sales Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Register Good Growth in India
- Growth Driven by Rise in Number of Consumers Interested in Luxury Brands
- Luxury Car Manufacturers Dominate Luxury Goods Value Sales
- Store-based Retailing Remains Dominant Channel for Luxury Goods
- Demand for Luxury Goods Expected To Remain Strong
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources