Luxury Timepieces in Germany
At the end of the review period two factors provided a considerable boost to the value and volume sales of luxury timepieces in Germany. Firstly, disposable incomes rose thanks to the favourable economic climate, while secondly interest rates on savings remained at an all-time low. More and more consumers thus decided to invest their money in luxury timepieces instead of financial products in the hope of long-term value retention or even appreciation. According to industry experts, however, this...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Luxury Timepieces Increasingly Seen As An Alternative Means of Investment
- Category Relatively Vulnerable To External Influences
- Vintage Trend Increasingly Strong in Luxury Timepieces in Germany
- Competitive Landscape
- Rolex Supports Its Products With Extensive Marketing and Sales Activities
- Most Popular Brands Remain Those With A Long Tradition and Good Reputation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Sales Driven by Both Supply and Demand Sides
- Luxury Goods Performs Well in Both Volume and Value Terms
- Fragmented Competitive Environment Due To the Diverse Range of Luxury Goods
- Store-based Non-grocery Specialists Dominate Distribution
- Further Growth Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources