Luxury Timepieces in Australia
Whilst Apple remains the leader player of smartwatches, an increasing number of luxury timepiece makers have sought to enter smartwatches to offset any sales lost as a result of this emerging category. TAG Heuer ventured first when it partnered with Google to deliver the Modular 45 smartwatch in 2015. Since then, other luxury brands have followed suit and launched their own versions. These includes brands such as Breitling with the Exospace B55, Montblanc with the Summit, and most notably, Louis...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Number of Luxury Timepiece Players Enter Smartwatches
- Store-based Retailing Remains Preferred Distribution Channel
- Men's Luxury Timepieces Produces Strongest Performance
- Competitive Landscape
- Classic Brands With Heritage Remain the Most Popular
- Swatch Group Retains Leadership
- Luxury Timepiece Players Increase Social Media Presence and Community Engagement
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Remains Positive in 2017
- Luxury Brands Target Younger Generation Customers
- International Companies Expand Their Bricks-and-mortar Operations
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest Growing Channel for Many Categories
- Luxury Goods Will Continue To Experience Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources