Luxury Timepieces in Argentina
Despite greater flexibility to import luxury timepieces, the recovery of sales remained slow. During 2017, a marginal improvement in the supply and variety of products was noted due to the elimination of import barriers. However, sales were unable to grow with the necessary force to recover the lost ground over the review period because of the large number of premises that had to close. The import barriers created a lack of luxury timepieces and to maintain suitable minimum stock in stores, comp...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Timepieces in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Men's Luxury Timepieces, Women's Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY TIMEPIECES IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Low Number of Stores Limits Sales Growth
- Argentinians Prefer To Purchase Abroad
- Many Companies Exit Due To Economic Restrictions
- Competitive Landscape
- Rolex Leads Luxury Timepieces
- A Promising Future Predicted With the Return of Several Brands
- Smart Watches Will Be A New Competitor
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Timepieces: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Timepieces by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Neighbouring Countries Are A Great Attraction To Buy Luxury Goods
- Changes in Economic Policy Favour the Supply of Products
- Slow Return of Imported Brands To the Country
- Few Attractive Locations To Open Premises
- A Positive Forecast Due To A Greater Variety and Recovery of the Economy
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources