Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics in the Philippines
In 2019 the luxury portable consumer electronics category saw a slightly weaker performance in current value terms compared with 2018, but higher growth in constant value terms. Competition within the luxury portable consumer electronics category in 2019 was not as intense as in other categories. Furthermore, the dominance of non-luxury mobile phone brands such as Apple and Samsung challenges the presence of luxury mobile phones in the country.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Wearables.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics in the Philippines
- Euromonitor International
- January 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lower Level of Competition Reduces Current Value Growth in 2019, Non-luxury Devices Represent Consistent Challenge
- Luxury Players Unable To Keep Pace With Technological Advances of Their Mainstream Counterparts
- Luxury Wearables Represent Much More Viable Proposition Than Phones, Attracting Fashion and Timepiece Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Smaller Companies Erode Leading Player's Value Share, Tag Heuer Exits Category
- Consumers Require Up-to-date Technology As Well As Luxury Appearance
- Luxury Wearables Set To Gain Popularity in Coming Years
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Men and Millennials Represent Increasingly Important Consumer Groups, Customisation and Exclusivity Increasingly Important
- Easing of Inflation Stimulates Growth, Enables Middle-income Consumers To Move Upmarket
- Market Remains Relatively Fragmented, Kering Sees Notable Improvement Through Performance of Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent
- Luxury Goods Retailers Expand Into Variety of Locations, Bricks and Mortar Remains King Despite Net-savvy Consumer Base
- Economic Stability, Infrastructure Developments and Tourism Market Growth All Set To Underpin Market's Future Performance
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources