Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics in the Philippines
The entrance of TAG Heuer Connected in the Philippines brought huge sales for the category despite the exit of the absolute luxury brand, Vertu. With the closing of the only store in the country, came the entrance of one of the most successful launches of smartwatches. The brand aims to appeal not only to young consumers, as the usage and marketing appeals to consumers who search for a convenient and stylish gadget that can embody luxury and fashion. An increasing number of products similar to t...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Wearables.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY PORTABLE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Number of Exciting Products Appeal To Larger Consumer Base
- Consumer Demand for Uniqueness Can Benefit Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics
- Competitive Landscape
- Porsche Design GmbH Continues To Lead the Category
- Greater Investment Required
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Portable Consumer Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Remains Stable Despite Current Threats To Growth
- Millennials and Mid-income Consumers Boost Sales for Luxury Goods
- Tight Competition Remains Factor in Highly Fragmented Landscape
- Expansion of Physical and Online Retailing Boosts Total Luxury Goods Yet Challenges Individual Brands
- Robust Forecast Period Could Face Threats To Growth in the Longer Term
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources