Luxury Leather Goods in the United Kingdom
Over the forecast period luxury leather goods is expected to stagnate in value sales at constant 2017 prices in relation to the review period. This is largely due to economic uncertainty surrounding Brexit and market stability in the UK as well as concerns over whether tourists from China, who make up a large proportion of the luxury leather goods sales in the UK, will continue to shop at the rate seen over the review period.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stagnation for Luxury Leather Goods Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Sales To Chinese Tourists Decline As Such Consumers Become More Discerning
- Personalisation and Ethical Issues Are Set To Become More Important
- Competitive Landscape
- Louis Vuitton Retains Its Outright Category Lead
- Affordable Luxury Continues To Make Inroads Into the Luxury Category
- Luxury Travel Goods Epitomises Luxury Leather Goods
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth of Luxury Goods in the UK
- Changing Demand From Consumers of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car and Hotel Players Dominate Luxury Goods
- Non-grocery Specialists Remains the Leading Channel While Online Retailing Makes Headway
- Luxury Goods Set To See Solid Forecast Period Growth, Despite Uncertainty Around Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources