Luxury Leather Goods in the Netherlands
Luxury leather goods registered positive but lower growth in 2016 in comparison with the previous year. Whilst the willingness to purchase these products remained high, Dutch consumers assumed a more cautious attitude towards spending, still affected by lower consumer confidence. Whilst the number of tourists continued to rise during this period, a decline in spending by key source tourists such as Chinese and Russian tourists also influenced in a change in the performance of luxury leather good...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags, Luxury Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Healthy But Slower Growth in 2016
- the Dutch Are More Open To the Idea of Buying Luxury Goods
- Global Brands Concentrate the Highest Share and Preference Amongst Dutch Consumers
- Distribution Shares Are Impacted by the Growth in Internet Retailing
- Positive Environment for Growth
- Key Trends and Developments
- Recovery of the Dutch Economy Is Key for Improved Demand, But Still With A Cautious Eye
- More Affordable Luxury Goods To Expand the Consumer Base
- Shift in Distribution, With Outlet Shopping Centres and Internet Retailing Attracting Demand
- Summary 1 Select Luxury Shopping Centres: 2016
- Summary 2 Select Luxury Department Stores: 2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources