Luxury Leather Goods in Hong Kong, China
Despite the rebound in arrivals of Mainland Chinese tourists to Hong Kong, luxury leather goods did not witness a recovery in sales during 2017. The sales decline was due to the poor performance by women’s luxury bags and small leather goods. The falling exchange rate of the euro and pound sterling against the Hong Kong dollar during 2017, encouraged consumers to purchase luxury bags from alternative destinations.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Continue To Shift To Other Destinations for Luxury Leather Goods
- Preference for Luxury Goods Increasingly Sophisticated
- Strong Outbound Travel Stimulates Luxury Travel Goods' Performance
- Competitive Landscape
- Growing Competition in Luxury Goods To Bring About Consolidation
- Players To Focus on Consumer Engagement
- Internet Retailing To Gain Value Share in Luxury Leather Goods
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Recovery in Tourist Arrivals and Economic Conditions Benefit Luxury Goods
- Luxury Goods Rebounds To Positive Growth During 2017
- Luxury Goods Players Emphasise Consumer Engagement
- Internet Retailing Remains A Small Channel
- Luxury Goods To Grow Positively, Though Challenges Remain
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources