Luxury Leather Goods in Canada
Men’s luxury bags and small leather goods continued to perform well, although it only accounted for a small share of luxury leather goods overall in Canada in 2017. The faster growth of this category benefited from the rising awareness of luxury brands among male consumers. An increasing number of male consumers are interested in high fashion and look for luxury leather goods as essential pieces in their everyday look. Business bags, messenger bags, backpacks and wallets are popular categories w...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods Experiences Robust Performance
- Luxury Players Offer Personalisation To Improve Customer Experience
- Luxury Players More Proactive in Taking Legal Action Against Counterfeits
- Competitive Landscape
- Kering SA (gbo) Benefits From the Robust Performance of Gucci
- Consolidation Continues To Shape the Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods in Canada Maintains Healthy Growth in 2017
- Producers of Luxury Brands See Growth Potential of Millennial Consumers
- Retail Landscape of Luxury Goods Remains Fragmented and Highly Competitive
- Store-based Retailing Continues To Dominate Retail Sales
- More Competition Is Expected in Luxury Goods
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources