Luxury Leather Goods in Brazil
Much of the success of luxury leather goods in Brazil in the past can be attributed to sales of more basic items. Despite having been a positive growth driver, entry-level clients rarely purchase new goods from the same brand after the initial purchase, as many of them saved up in order to acquire a specific item. With the deterioration in the macroeconomic conditions, these consumers practically left the market. Brazilians have become more rational towards purchases of any goods and most consum...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Entry-level Products To Continue To Suffer
- More Exclusive Brands Fare Better
- Players To Continue To Focus on More Exclusive Portfolios
- Competitive Landscape
- Players Reluctant To Increase Their Footprint
- Players Experiment With New Formats
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Record Retail Value Declines
- Negative Mood Dragging Down Consumption of Luxury Goods in Brazil
- Trading Down Negatively Affects the Competitive Landscape of Luxury Goods
- Store-based Retailing Continues To Dominate Sales of Luxury Goods
- Positive Outlook Ahead, Although Companies Are Becoming Wary of Brazil
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources