Luxury Leather Goods in Australia
Luxury leather goods is set to record marginally slower value growth at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period, compared to the review period. Growth will be supported by the continued influx of international brands, the demand for branded offerings, digital marketing and engagement though the use of influencers and fashion bloggers. Furthermore, demand for high-quality luxury leather goods is expected to continue to grow, reflective of Australia’s rising wealth and high population of hig...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High-quality Luxury Leather To Continue Growing
- Internet Retailing To Experience Fastest Growth
- Customisation Is A Strong Trend
- Competitive Landscape
- Louis Vuitton Retains Leadership
- Coach Acquires Kate Spade and Unveils New Name
- Heritage, Craftsmanship and Classic Designs in Demand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Remains Positive in 2017
- Luxury Brands Target Younger Generation Customers
- International Companies Expand Their Bricks-and-mortar Operations
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest Growing Channel for Many Categories
- Luxury Goods Will Continue To Experience Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources