Luxury Leather Goods in Argentina
In 2017, luxury leather goods registered a significant recovery in sales. Luxury leather goods stands out for being a relatively accessible product, whereby a large part of the demand is focused on middle-income consumers. A specific factor in the recovery in 2017 was the record number of tourists who visited the country, boosting demand. Tourists, particularly those from neighbouring countries such as Chile and Brazil, know the excellent quality of Argentinian leather and the great variety of b...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Leather Goods in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Leather Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Leather Goods retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Bags and Small Leather Goods, Luxury Travel Goods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Leather Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY LEATHER GOODS IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Luxury Leather Goods Are Boosted by Foreign Tourists
- Import Restrictions Do Not Impact on Sales Over Review Period
- Argentinians Travel Abroad To Buy International Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Long Tradition in the Production of Leather Goods Favours Local Brands
- Limited Presence of International Brands
- Strong Expansion of Sales and Increased Competition Over Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Leather Goods by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Leather Goods: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Neighbouring Countries Are A Great Attraction To Buy Luxury Goods
- Changes in Economic Policy Favour the Supply of Products
- Slow Return of Imported Brands To the Country
- Few Attractive Locations To Open Premises
- A Positive Forecast Due To A Greater Variety and Recovery of the Economy
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources