- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slight Slowdown Expected for Luxury Jewellery
- Steady Rising Demand for Luxury Costume Jewellery
- Ongoing Influence of Haute Couture on Luxury Jewellery
- Competitive Landscape
- Tiffany Leads the Category
- Graff Extends Its Retailing Space
- Ethical Issues and Social Responsibility Grow in Importance
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth of Luxury Goods in the UK
- Changing Demand From Consumers of Luxury Goods
- Luxury Car and Hotel Players Dominate Luxury Goods
- Non-grocery Specialists Remains the Leading Channel While Online Retailing Makes Headway
- Luxury Goods Set To See Solid Forecast Period Growth, Despite Uncertainty Around Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Luxury Jewellery in the United Kingdom
Sales of luxury jewellery are predicted to record a slight slowdown in value terms at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period, compared to the previous five years. Growing interest in affordable luxury brands, with luxury jewellery being available in a broader price spectrum, will lead to slower growth in value terms. Moreover, uncertainty over Brexit among domestic consumers as well as concerns over the Chinese economy and the ban on corporate gift-giving in China may have an impact on pu...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.