Luxury Jewellery in the United Arab Emirates
In 2017, luxury jewellery in the United Arab Emirates witnessed a continuous fall in prices for gold. This trend has been prevalent since the fourth quarter of 2014 when consumers starting becoming more cautious about what they are buying. Gold prices have also become highly volatile and competitive offers continue to appear in the marketplace to keep volume sales of gold stable. However, within luxury jewellery, discounts and promotions have been not that direct, but more silent. Silent end-of-...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Declining Prices for Gold and Upcoming Vat Lead To A Tough Time for Luxury Jewellery
- Luxury Costume Jewellery Outperforms Luxury Fine Jewellery
- Competitive Landscape
- Well-established International Brands Lead Within Luxury Jewellery But Face Fierce Competition From Non-luxury Jewellery Brands
- Combination of Brand Image and Competitive Pricing Key To Success
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Growth of Luxury Goods Is Slow But Marginally Positive in 2017
- Consumer Confidence Hit by High Costs
- Intensified Competition Affects Product-pricing Strategies
- Consumers Become Accustomed To Shopping Online
- Growth of Luxury Goods Set To Slow Down As Market Matures
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources