Luxury Jewellery in Ukraine
Ukraine has a strong tradition of fine jewellery manufacturing, with products noted for their high quality of workmanship and materials, as well as the versatility of designs. Fine jewellery from domestic manufacturers has a large and loyal consumer base with many consumers not considering luxury brands specifically. Pressure from standard fine jewellery is expected to remain during the forecast period, even though luxury jewellery brands will have the opportunity to attract consumers through hi...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Costume Jewellery, Luxury Fine Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Non-luxury Fine Jewellery Set To Remain An Important Competitor in the Near Future
- Ongoing Instability in Ukraine To Limit Consumer Interest in Luxury Jewellery
- Fashion-driven Consumers To Spur Demand for Affordable Luxury Jewellery
- Competitive Landscape
- International status Brands Attract Ukrainian Consumers
- Ukrainian Fine Jewellery Manufacturers Attract With Quality and Wide Collections
- Regular Innovations - A Core Competitive Factor
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Stabilisation in Ukraine Contributes To Revival of Luxury Goods Sales
- Luxury Goods Enjoys Both Volume and Value Growth in 2017
- International Brands Dominate Luxury Goods in Ukraine
- Store-based Retailing Generates the Bulk of Luxury Goods Sales
- Luxury Goods To Witness Improving Sales Dynamics
- Market Indicator
- Table 8 Number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI): 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 Inbound Receipts for Luxury Goods by Country of Origin: Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources