Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in the United Arab Emirates
Luxury jewellery and timepieces witnessed 12% current value growth in 2015, as demand continued to be driven by market leaders such as Rolex and Cartier. According to the Swiss Watch Industry in 2014, the United Arab Emirates is one of the top 10 markets globally for luxury timepieces. The high-income population are regular investors in watches. Local Arabs consider it an essential accessory that they can easily wear with their traditional attire. The men’s traditional white robe is called the...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces retailing along with the development of consumers’ shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change
Product coverage: Luxury Jewellery, Luxury Timepieces.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LUXURY JEWELLERY AND TIMEPIECES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 5 Distribution of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Luxury Goods Continues To Witness Positive Growth
- Growing Consumer Base and Shift in Tourist Demographic Drives Luxury Goods
- Discerning Consumers Continue To Favour Well-known Iconic Brands
- Specialist Non-grocery Retailers and Mixed Retailers Situated in Malls Remain the Leading Channels for Luxury Goods
- Luxury Goods Set To Continue Witnessing Positive Growth But at A Slower Pace
- Key Trends and Developments
- Stable Economic and Tourism Growth Boosts Consumption of Luxury Goods
- the United Arab Emirates Continues To Be the Hotspot for Luxury Retail and A Key Point of Entry in the Middle East for International Luxury Brands
- Iconic Brands Continue To Perform the Best Amongst Residents and Tourists Alike
- Single Brand Stores Are Expected To Remain at the Core of Luxury Goods Sales
- Summary 1 Selected Luxury Shopping Centres: 2015
- Summary 2 Selected Luxury Department Stores: Number of Outlets
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 9 Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Luxury Goods: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 12 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Luxury Goods by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Luxury Goods by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 3 Research Sources